Saturday 9 February 2013

Life lately....

A quick catch up on last 3 months of my life in pictures :)




Dandelion and burdock THE best drink ever

Our first new home card :)

Watching my favorite film again 'my father the hero'

One evenings outfit before the Trey Songz concert

Baby converse! How we told friends and family I was expecting

Searching everywhere for this cream zebra wallpaper!!!!

Snow day sporting the bump :P

Posing

Going with a messy hair day

Baby bean! The love of my life

My sister at our new favorite resturant/bar!

Oooops more D&B



Spoiling bump!

My boo in the morning awwww

Face mask sundays!

Me on NYE

Me mum and sis before a night at the cinema and yummy carluccios

My favorite quote!


For daily updates you can follow my instagram - misscharliemoore

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanx for the comment beyootifuls xoxo